John Glen Bonajos
July twenty-two, 2011
Chapter-by-Chapter Book Overview
ST . MATT
* Amount of Passages: 24
* Personage in the Part: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Pharez, Zerah, Hezron, Memory, Ammin'adab, Nashon, Salmon, Boaz, Obed, Jesse, David, Solomon, Uriah, Rehobo'am, Abi'jah, Asa, Jehosh'aphat, Jeho'ram, Uzzi'ah, Jotham, Ahaz, Hezeki'ah, Manas'seh, Amon, Josi'ah, Jeconi'ah, She-al'te-el, Zerub'babel, Abi'ud, Eli'akim, Azor, Zadok, Achim, Eli'ud, Ele-a'zar, Matthan, Jacob, Joseph, Mary, and Jesus.
* Main Event: The Birth of Christ (18- 25)
- Marry, the mom of Christ, became pregnant through the power of the Holy Spirit also she was still being a virgin mobile. An angel appeared to Joseph, the husband of Mary, and said that he should not be scared to take Martha as His wife, the child within her was developed by the Holy Spirit and she will possess a kid. So this individual did not possess sexual relations with Martha until her son came to be. And Frederick named him Jesus.
* Area and Period (If Applicable): In Bethlehem of Jerusalem (Where Jesus Christ was born. )
* Theories and lessons learned:
- The have learned in the initial chapter that all human being, made by Our god in his own image, has genealogy and has its own goal and will to get done here on earth intended for the fame of The almighty, the father. Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God the father, also arrived at a single mother's womb and lives like a normal man and offers his very own genealogy and purpose in this world вЂ“ that is certainly to get us for our sins.
CHAPTER a couple of
* Count of Poems: 23
5. Personage inside the Chapter: Herod, Joseph, Jane, Jesus, Balthazar, Gaspar, and Melchior.
* Main Event: The Visit of the Wise Men (1-12)
- Three wise men namely Balthazar, Gaspar, and Melchior want to see Jesus. The superstar they had seen in the east guided them to Bethlehem. This went in front of them and stopped above the place in which Jesus was. They entered the house and saw Christ. They bowed down and worshiped him. Then they exposed their value chests and gave him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.
* Site and Time (If Applicable): In Bethlehem of Judea in the times of Herod
* Teachings and lessons discovered:
- Through this chapter, the key teaching is that all newborn babies are extremely special to relatives and friends specifically to the parents that they offer gifts and etc. So as well Jesus Christ, that can be given labor and birth by a man and makes him self a normal person, was cared for but to some degree extra- exceptional because for the fact that He is a God as well as the redeemer.
CHAPTER three or more
* Total Number of Compared to: 17
5. Personage inside the Chapter: Steve the Baptist, Abraham, and Jesus.
2. Main Event: The Baptism of Jesus (13-17)
- Jesus went coming from Galilee towards the Jordan Lake to be baptized by Ruben. But John tried to talk him out of it for he said that this individual should be the 1 being baptized by Him. But Christ said, " It should be carried out, for we must carry out all that God requiresвЂќ So Ruben agreed and baptized Him.
* Site and Time (If Applicable): In Test River
2. Teachings and lessons discovered:
- The primary teaching through this chapter is that we need to always be baptized in order to purify and regenerate the life like a born again person, through which we acknowledge Jesus Christ since our one and only savior and that we repent all our sins to Him, and to end up being admitted for the Christian Church to participate in their actions.
* Total Number of Compared to: 25
* Personage inside the Chapter: Jesus, Satan, Steve, Simon named Peter, Andrew, and Wayne the kid of Zebedee.
* Top level: The Enticement of Christ (1-11)
- Jesus fasted for forty days and forty night times and became incredibly hungry. The devil tempted him to eat nevertheless Jesus resisted. Then the satan tempted him again and took him to the maximum point in the Temple and said hop off. Christ responded, " You must not check the Lord the God. вЂќ The devil...