Teacher___________________________________________Date_____________________ Grade/ Year and section________________________ Subject _______________________ School______________________________________ Time__________________________ Activity sheet No . 1
Focus on Competency
At the conclusion of the activity, you should have communicated clear learning goals that are appropriate for scholars. 1 . Check out a school.
installment payments on your Get a duplicate of the school's vision, objective and goals. 3. Assess the vision, mission and goals in the school relative to the speaking school curriculum.
Copy under the vision, quest and goals of your cooperating school.
1 . VISION
A vibrant Integrated Community Extension Companies of SLMCS committed to enable and set up small faith- communities that are self-sustaining, self-nourishing, and self- governing towards fullness of life.
2 . MISSION
All of us commit themselves to allow the our less happy clientele and Partner communities through common collaboration inside our community companies for lasting development even as we strive to function as an " effective and affective channelвЂќ of the synchronised and bundled community extension programs and services in the school community and the stakeholders.
3. GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
* Fullness of life through all natural and integral development of individual that are poor. * To coordinate, consolidate and integrate community extension programs and services from the school community.
4. Depending on the school's vision and mission. Precisely what are the planned learning goals for the learners?
Depending on the school's vision and mission, pupils will share awareness of God's love demonstrated through a deep relationship with God, a comprehension of Catholic teaching, and application of these teachings to life situations and decision-making. Students will show respect for and appreciate the diversity among persons and civilizations. They will determine their own strengths and weaknesses, use self-discipline, and display personal responsibility creating a great self-concept. Pupils will participate as effective citizens in society with wisdom and compassion.
your five. Knowing the school mission and vision. What anticipated actions could I suggest to the tutor.
We all know there is an upcoming election, I could utilize this as a recommendation for the teacher that is certainly consonant together with the school's eyesight and objective.. Activities like; hold a discussion about faith and political responsibility. Ask the kids to think about the upcoming political election and then correctly . the following:
5. How do you believe God recognizes people? How can this help us treat people better? * So what do people need in order to live a significant life?
5. What makes somebody a good leader?
* For what reason do you think the Church shows that voting is an important factor for grown-up Catholics to perform? * Though you can't election yet, what else could you do to make the world with you better? Or perhaps an impromptu children skit is another activity that I could suggest to the teachers in SLMCS. Having children wake up and act up a lesson after coach anyone how to taught is a great way to strengthen the lessons and encourage students to adopt what they already have learned, understand it, represent it, and present it.
Teacher______________________________________ Date________________________ Grade/ Year and section___________________________ Subject _______________________ School__________________________________________Time__________________________ Activity piece No . 2
At the end on this activity, you are expected to formulate and use a variety of appropriate assessment ways of monitor and evaluate learning outcomes. Certain tasks
1 ) Conduct classroom observation.
installment payments on your Write down the learning objectives.
a few. Determine if the evaluation items given by the resource teacher...
Case in Point Essay
Essay upon OMIS 652 Chapter two Part 1 Answers
Essay upon Rogerian Discussion
my favorite peson Essay
unit 3 m3 Article
Scenario Evaluation for Basel Ii Operational Risk Management Essay
Essay for the Mission of Lincoln College or university
The Values of Strategic Ambiguity Dissertation
Music in the 1980’s Essay
Is It Possible to Be a Hero in Modern Society? Article
This is Waht to do Composition